Please wait....

News Story
Updated: 08/26/2013 08:00:02AM

Kitchen stove fire scorches house

Share this story:

Text Size:

PORT CHARLOTTE — No one was injured in a house fire Sunday that authorities say started on the kitchen stove.

Charlotte County Fire and EMS responded to a report of a structure fire on Sunday morning at around 6:39 a.m., when residents living behind the fire station saw smoke and alerted firefighters.

You are currently not logged in
By logging in you can see the full story.

Subscribe to 
							the E-Edition
Get the Sun Delivered